Thursday, November 16, 2006

Digital Clematis



Digital Clematis

This picture was totally useless until I ran it through Photoshop. With some selective/replace color and some sharpening this is what I came up with. I use a Mac G4 Quicksilver tower and Adobe CS2 Suite. I could play around with it for hours, as there are so many ways to manipulate an image.

Just a short post because I am tired. I planted another 400 tulips yesterday and it wasn’t easy digging. Should look nice though in the spring. With the time change, anxiety of the end of the season, and the amount of work that has to be done, it all adds up to a lot of stress. If I can just knock off a few of the things from my list I will feel a lot better.

2 comments:

Ki said...

It is fun playing around with the different filters. I only have PS Elements but there's enough there for me to waste too much time.
I can commiserate. We planted about two hundred bulbs last fall and it was a chore. 400 must have been a backbreaker. As usual, love your photos, keep up the good work.

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Ki,

Thanks again for your comments and kind encouragement. I will see you over at your blog soon. ;-)