Saturday, December 16, 2006

Poinsettias at Longwood Gardens




Just a quick post. I have been running around trying to get the house ready for Christmas. I put the tree up and put the lights on. I also did some outside lights this year. It sure didn’t feel like December out there today. The Poinsettia picture is ‘White Christmas’, even though it seems to have a distinctive yellow cast. I loved the really dark green foliage contrasting with the white, the other picture is the collection of Poinsettias that they had at Longwood Gardens. It is not the sharpest picture I have ever taken but all the colors sure were neat.




The last picture is the small fountains at Longwood. The water follows the music. It is a quite nice effect with the colored lights. Sorry about the angle of this picture I didn’t want to include the people’s heads in the foreground.

No comments: