Friday, April 18, 2008

Two Daffodils


I don’t have much to say today. My heart feels very heavy and I have been sick to my stomach a lot. There hasn’t been much change in Molly’s condition, she seems to be able to get comfortable and is now able to walk around a bit. Having a sick dog around the house is terrible. I want to thank those that sent emails and left comments.

Here are a few Daffodil pictures I took at work this week. I don’t think I will be going anywhere to specifically take pictures and I hope I can grab enough shots at work to keep this spot going.


Remember when life's path is steep to keep your mind even.”
Horace (65 BC-8 BC)

6 comments:

Lets Plant said...

Very beautiful pictures!!

Robin's Nesting Place said...

I'm so sorry Molly hasn't improved. It must be so difficult to watch. Don't worry if you need to take a break, we'll be here when you get back. Take care.

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

I'm catching up here after a few days, so I had to scroll down to see what was wrong. I'm so sorry about Molly. I'll send positive thoughts your way.

i beati said...

You'e right . It is the worse. That life force so different and you praying so much that she'll rebound. I know that feel well, as Petrille is 21 years and going steadily downward..sk

i beati said...

it is an emotional roller coaster but remember a dogs major role in life is to be your companion. That's where she has the most safety and peace..

ChrisJ said...

Beautiful flower photos! I don't think I've seen a photo of Molly. Give her special cuddles and back scratches from me.