Friday, December 03, 2010

Bridge in the Florida Keys


Bridge in the Florida Keys

Since everyone around here has been dreaming about a Florida vacation this winter I was looking through some old photos and found this bridge picture. You can see it is a bridge built on top of another old bridge that was originally for trains. The Keys are a unique and exotic area of the United States. If you are not familiar with the area here is a Wikipedia link for some more information:
Florida Keys

I hope to be reporting live from down there soon.

Last night someone gave me tickets to see the great blues singer Shemekia Copeland in Fairfield Connecticut’s Stage One Theater. It is a very small an intimate venue. I couldn’t remember the last time I had seen a blues concert. Both her and her band seemed on top of their game. The opening act was Johnnyswim a lively husband and wife duo with good material and beautiful voices. I had my camera but the battery died about half way through the show.

No comments: