Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sign of the Times

Sign of the Times
Wordless Wednesday


Blackswamp_Girl said...

We've had these kinds of places around for more than a decade now. Are they newer to people on the east coast? (Asking because I hadn't really thought of them being a Midwestern phenomenon before...)

I really like the photo, btw. More "gritty" than I usually see here, but still compelling.

jams o donnell said...

Very much sings of recessi9on culture, Great shot!

GrammyMouse said...

very true... sad in a way
my WW is digging for signs of spring!
Happy WW.

Princess Haiku said...

Sad, isn't it. California is in really bad shape these days.

catsynth said...

Hmm, this looks like something I would be more likely to see in my WW series :)

I have certainly seen signs like that for quite a while, haven't really noticed in there are more of them. But I suppose it is a sign of the times.

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Thanks for the comments. Kim, This picture is actually from CA. I just liked the colors ;)