Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ivory Zinnia



Zinnia
Zinnia elegans 'Dreamland Ivory'
(ZIN-ya) (ELL-eh-ganz)

Picked up a couple of these yesterday for the cutting garden. I was enchanted by the small size of the plants and large flowers. It is always really hard to find flowers for the cutting garden but Zinnias seem to fit the bill nicely. The trick is to keep them healthy looking and the modern hybrids seem to be better about that. We will be monitoring the weather and will apply some well-timed (hopefully) fungicide applications, if necessary.

Well my email was hacked so I would like to apologize if you got spam from my account. I changed the password so I hope that stops it. My Twitter and email within a couple of weeks were both hacked. You would think that people had better things to do then pick on me but apparently not.


No comments: