Monday, May 28, 2012

Tropical Hibiscus



Tropical Hibiscus
Hibiscus rosa-sinensis cv.
(hi-BIS-kus) (RO-sa-sy-NEN-sis)

Unfortunately the name of this Hibiscus was not available. It sure was pretty and really good at brightening up a cloudy, rainy and nasty day. This one had been trained into a small tree and I wish it had landed in my cart but this upcoming week is the one for annuals. Our timing is a little off but there seems to be a good selection still available.


Please humor me as I post this picture of an old school bus I saw at the Santa Monica pier a while back. At first I thought it might be part of a movie shoot and then remembered that vehicles last a lot longer in Southern California and it was just on it’s route. Pretty cool when your bus stops at the beach.

1 comment:

Roan said...

Cool buss. Beautiful flower. My internet is acting up, so hope I haven't left this message twice.