Monday, June 23, 2008



Petunias have been doing very well this year. There seems to be more colors and types every time I turn around. The breeding has done this genus well as they are more carefree and free flowering then ever.


Les, Zone 8a said...

We have discovered Bubble Gum Vista at work. It grows at a remarkable rate, blooms prolifically and has not mugged out in our heat-humidity. It is also being pushed by P. Allen Smith, but regardless of what you may think of him, it is a great annual.

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Thanks for commenting Les. I will have to check that one out. Also I don't mind P. Allen Smith. Anyone that works that hard at promoting gardening and plants has got to be all right.

photo stock said...

I saw one photography search engine site .This site will provide variety types of photos .Just click below to enter into a photo world

WiseAcre said...

It's been a while since my last visit so had plenty to see. I picked this thread to comment in since the first Petunia photo was my favorite on the page. (and I don't really like Petunias - go figure)