Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bodacious Dahlia

Dahlia ‘Bodacious’

Dutchess County New York Farm

Wordless Wednesday

Ruby Tuesday



The Dahlia is a gorgeous RT shot!

Janet said...

Bodacious indeed!! What a beauty.
Love the farm scene --- fond memories of living in New York and Pennsylvania.....great farm settings.

Rajesh said...

Fabulous snaps.

Manang Kim said...

Oh I love daisies. Didn't know that there are many varieties of daisies like this one. Thanks for sharing!


Joops said...

gorgeous flower!

Art Explorations of my kids is my entry for Ruby Tuesday!

Princess Haiku said...

Ruby is a beauty indeed.

Greetings from rainy, stormy January in Northern Cal. The seeds will appreciate all the rain we are having I am sure.

Best wishes,

Kala said...

Dahlias are truly one of THE most beautiful flowers to photograph. Great job.

DrillerAA09 said...

Excellent work. I love the farm.

catsynth said...

Beautiful colors and shapes on Dahlia, and I really like the straight lines of the farm scene!

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Thank you for all the comments.

Princess that looks like a little too much rain you are having.

Hi Kala. I agree Dahlia are easy. They seem to have their own lighting system. ;)

Liz said...

How lovely! :)

My entries:
Moms... Check Nyo

Term Papers said...

These are Two attractive picture's one Dahlia ‘Bodacious’ and second Dutchess County New York Farm.Its such a enjoyable and amazing photography.

Term papers