Saturday, September 02, 2006




Just a quick post today. I have multiple issues today including a smashed fingertip, which makes it really hard to type. Today I am hanging an exhibit at Molten Java’s in Bethel. I have about 18 pictures in a variety of sizes. This finger isn’t going to make it any easier. Also, later today I am going to do a big update at my other website (some time in the afternoon, Eastern time).

This is a picture of a Dahlia that I took in Claire’s garden. She returned from Martha’s Vineyard yesterday and I was happy to see a lot of Dahlias blooming. This one is either 'Mystery Day' or 'Edinburgh'. I also have 'Optic Illusion' but that seems to have a little more white towards the center. They are so similar it’s hard to tell them apart. My Dahlias are doing a better since I broke down and sprayed them.

No comments: