Saturday, July 03, 2010

Two Sues Hybrid Daylily

Hemerocallis 'Two Sues'

This was an interesting Daylily that I came across. The flowers were huge and the colors are difficult to describe, although it definitely had an orangey/red thing going on. ‘Two Sues’ was bred by Curt Hanson and introduced in 2005. I have the feeling it will be around for a long time.

A daylily seemed appropriate for today as I am leaving soon to take some Daylily pictures at the NYBG. I am debating if I should take 3 cameras or just 2. The system of having the 105mm on one camera and the much wider 24mm on another seems to work well but I will probably have the point and shoot P6000 with me also. Sometimes having too much gear can complicate things but what the heck.


crysty0612 said...

Great colors, great view,
Nice blog.
'Good light'

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Thanks crysty.