Friday, December 16, 2011

Lucky White Lantana



Lantana

Lantana camara 'Lucky White'

(lan-TAN-a) (kuh-MAR-uh)

Synonyms: Balucwite


Not too long ago ‘Lucky Flame Red’ Lantana was featured here. This is another member of the Lucky series and it has many of the same attributes as its red cousin. ‘Lucky White’ is a compact and well branched cultivar of Lantana that is equally at home in containers and window boxes as it is as a bedding plant. My personal preference is the solid colored Lantanas like this one even though it has a touch of yellow in the centers.


I am glad it is Friday even though it is going to be a busy weekend. I have to get my shopping done. We got a couple of cameras for family members and that was easy. I seem to be the default camera person around here. “What kind of camera should I get?” is often the question asked of me. My answer is usually “the best you can afford right now.” Just about always I do recommend a Nikon.

No comments: