Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year - Fireworks


Happy New Year - Fireworks

I would like to wish everyone a happy and prosperous New Year. In a lot of ways I am glad to say goodbye to 2008.

These fireworks pictures are from 2005 and were shot in Somerset, England. I had a tripod and my Nikon Coolpix 5400, which is a compact 5 megapixel camera. The fireworks kind of look like flowers to me. Just about everything here is going to be pictures from the archives until we get out to California.


The Internet was out all morning here probably due to the high winds. We really had some monster winds last night. Now it is just cold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Chris,
Your photos are beautiful. Would you mind telling me what type of camera you use. I am in the market for a digital camera. I hope to hear from you.

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Thank you. I use Nikon cameras. A D700 now and before a D70s and Coolpix 8400, 5400.

The lens I use the most is 60mm Micro-Nikkor/2.8.

Send me an email if you want more info.