Friday, July 24, 2009

Mums from Last November


Mums from Last November

This picture pointed out to me that I have too many memory cards. This was on a 1 GIG card that was sitting in an office drawer since last November. The picture was taken on a November 2nd visit to the NYBG Kiku Festival. Having a couple of 8 GB cards a few 4GB and a bunch of 2 GB cards (three 1 GB cards, too) is just getting too confusing. It also makes me lazy since I don’t have to deal with the pictures to take more on another day. Right now I am trying to clear as many of the cards as possible. It is going to take awhile.

I seem to remember taking and posting a lot of Chrysanthemum photos last fall. There are quite a few on the card. Speaking of mums I noticed the nurseries are already growing this fall’s crop. Since this is the coldest summer ever (its official, so far) they better hurry up and grow. Last night we had a lot of cold rain, again.

No comments: