Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pink Canna Lily


Canna Lily
Canna x generalis
(KAN-uh) (jen-er-RAY-liss)


Here is a nice pink Canna lily for Saturday. By the looks of it this cultivar is ‘China Doll’ but that isn’t 100% sure. It is really windy outside to today so I am inside working on the new website. I have worked up enough courage to post a preview link in the comments section. It should be broken once the hosting at my present website is switched to the new one in a couple of weeks. Let me know what you think.

This picture was shot with my Coolpix 5400, which is a 5 megapixel point and shoot (although it does have full manual mode) camera.

3 comments:

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Link to the new Digital Flower Pictures.com is:
Click Here

Janet, The Queen of Seaford said...

I think the organization of all your photos is amazing. It is a great way to showcase your pictures.
I love love love that pink canna!

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Thanks Janet. That is a really nice color for a Canna.