Saturday, January 15, 2011

Black and White Asian Corsage Orchid


Asian Corsage Orchid
Cymbidium
(sim-BID-ee-um)

Looking down the throat of a Corsage Orchid. This black and white and macro photo was taken with a Nikon Coolpix 5400. Right now that camera is hanging on the edge of my camera bag for the trip to Florida. It will probably not make into the bag in favor of more DSLR lenses but it is still a good camera that can produce a nice picture when set up right. This photo was taken with the monochrome setting, which I think produces the best black and white pictures.

Tonight I have a gig at the local coffee house. It is something that my brother and a few other old friends have been doing monthly for a while now. There are a still a few songs I need to practice today but I am ready to play some music.

Here is an extra colored Orchid that I lost the name on.



No comments: