Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Tiny Snowflake Asiatic Lily

Asiatic Lily
Lilium 'Tiny Snowflake'


Kaye said...

Gorgeous! My WW is here

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Your flowers are so beautiful that they do not look real.

I posted flowers this week, too. They are from my trip last summer, just about this time of year.

Here's my Wordless Wednesday. I hope you will stop by.

DrillerAA09 said...

Absolutely stunning. These are some of the prettiest I've ever seen on this site. Well done.

Beth F said...

Wow -- love the red and white. One of my favorites.

lencilicious said...

It's very beautiful. This is the first time I visited your blog and expect me to visit again for I love what I'm seeing here. And yes, I followed you.

-lencilicious@ Scoop and Snap

catsynth said...

Beautiful photo. I find myself drawn to the wavy lines.