Thursday, April 21, 2011

Little Gem Stripes Orchid


Doritaenopsis Little Gem Stripes
Doritaenopsis
(doh-ry-ten-OP-sis)
Parentage: (Doritaenopsis Taisuco Stripe X Phalaenopsis Taisuco Gem)

Since I have a ton of work related email to make up and send here is a little orchid for today. Keeping up with all the different classifications these days is tough and something that needs to be researched (for me anyways).

Spring doesn’t really seem to want to show up here as each day seems to be kind of cold and nasty. It is coming very slowly and that is a little bit frustrating. I don’t need it to be perfect out everyday but it would be nice if the season could put a couple of nice days together in a row.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great shot capturing the character of a delightful variety. I hear you! It's frustrating to discover what I was sure was the correct classification has changed. Darn those geneticists!

GG