Saturday, October 28, 2006

Happy Halloween




Happy Halloween everyone! The weather is terrible out today so I am catching up on some paperwork and correspondence. I have been planning a road trip to California for this winter and there are a lot of decisions to make. I don’t even want to venture out tomorrow as the flooding rains and high winds surely raised some havoc in the gardens. I guess we can say goodbye to the fall foliage around here. Whatever didn’t fall has been shredded.

Hopefully the big planting job we did in Westchester County is okay but I would rather have any problems come up now. There are much easier to fix now. Everything maybe fine I won’t know until I get there on Monday. I have been doing a lot of gardening work in Westchester and it is a great place to work. It does seem subject to some wild weather though.

No comments: