Thursday, October 12, 2006

Yellow Daylily




Here is another picture from my exhibit. I got skunked this time, as I didn’t sell a single piece. Oh well, I saw someone stole the business card holder and business cards I left. Geez, the thing was like $1.99 at Staples. I glad some more people got see my pictures.

This picture was taken in Burlingame, California. They have a nice walk along San Francisco Bay and it is well landscaped. It seems to go on forever and there are some interesting views of the Bay and the airplanes landing at SFO. I like stopping for lunch at the Elephant Bar. This Daylily was in a planting of about 1,000, a virtual sea of yellow.

I am finally finished with the masonry work and boy is that a relief. Maybe I am getting old but it wasn’t as easy as it used to be. Now on to the planting job! I am definitely going out for some pictures this weekend. I was happy to see it rain here last night. I think we got about 2 inches. It came down a little heavy but it is still better than nothing.

No comments: