Monday, April 06, 2009

Montego Dwarf Snapdragon

Dwarf Snapdragon
Antirrhinum majus 'Montego Orange Bicolor'
(an-TEE-ry-num) (MAY-jus)

There was another post on the Montego Series of Snapdragons here on January 19th. In it I said I would like to try and grow some snaps this year. These were so pretty I am not sure why that I just didn’t buy them. It is sometimes easy for me to be wracked with indecision on nursery runs. Other times everything works perfectly but I should probably go to the nursery with more of a list.

This wordpress site had some good information on Snapdragons and this site had a bit more technical information.


Sneaking in another Ranunculus portrait here. It is an easy flower to take pictures of. This one is ‘Bloomingdale Special Mix’ and the color mixture on the six plants I purchased has been superb.

2 comments:

Laura said...

That Snapdragon is beautiful! I love the color. Snapdragons are the one annual that I plant in my garden every year.

i beati said...

ranuculous would not grow in ?fl