Tuesday, September 26, 2006




This was taken at Bill Baggs State Park on Key Biscayne, Florida. It is a lovely island that has a beautiful park at the end of it. You may have seen the famous lighthouse that is perched on the beach. I saw some wild Vinca on the side of the road leading into the park and snapped this picture. The other tourists probably thought I was weird. I then altered it in Photoshop with a rotational blur and blacked out the background. I kind of wanted it to look like a ship’s propeller. I got to spend a month in the Florida Keys last winter and it was great. Nothing that great on the horizon for this winter so I will probably be stuck in dreary, drafty, snowy and cold Connecticut. Here it is only a couple of days into to Fall and I am talking of winter. I need to place a bulb order and have begun to browse the catalogs. Since I am working with someone that has a fenced in yard I am going to plant some tulips. Won’t that be a nice change.

No comments: