Monday, October 29, 2007

Pink Flowers

Pink Flowers

Here are some pink flowers I shot this fall. The Cosmos I grew from seed. I had a post about Cosmos awhile back here.


This New Guinea Impatient (Impatiens × hybrida or I. hawkeri) was actually an outtake from last weeks ABC Wednesday 'N' photo quest. They did really well this year for the second year in a row. I am thinking about planting more of them next year.


I know this plant is ‘Purple’ Coneflower but it sure looks pink to me. I shot this earlier in the fall at a perennial nursery. This was only about a tenth of the block that was blooming.

4 comments:

Priscilla George said...

I too think purple coneflower looks pink. We have them everywhere here in san antonio. I believe they are native. It seems everyone has cosmos and impatiens. I'll have to try those next year and see how i like them. Yet again great photographs

Muum said...

wonderful photos. I always enjoy my visits to your blog.

Anonymous said...

The top image of The Cosmos is a great pic!
And I always love Impatients and Coneflower. Summer is over here, so it was a joy to see your pics this morning.

teeth whitening

mitzh said...

I love the top photo. So amazing!