Friday, October 23, 2009

Another Waterlily

Another Waterlily

We made it back to Connecticut after an 18 hour trip. It is raining and in the 40’s here right now. At least it isn’t snowing. I will be sorting these Hawaii pictures for a while. The flowers came out well but I am just not happy with the landscape shots I took. It was a short but sweet trip and totally different from the other times we have visited Hawaii. We met a lot of my sister’s friends and saw a bit more of daily life.

Today is going to be a little hectic but one of the main things is to get the dogs. I really missed Ruby and Juno. Planning for work next week is another item that needs to be taken care of. Reconnaissance of the gardens is the first thing.

This waterlily was blooming in the Upcountry section of Maui. I thought interesting because of the purple tips and the diminutive size. The Orchid table was a t a little roadside stand. The prices were pretty good as the plants were really beautiful and healthy.